SUBMISSION DEADLINE: June 21, 2022 | 11:59pm Eastern Standard Time
REMINDER: Review NAEA's Terms & Conditions Page and ensure your NAEA membership is current before submitting.
- You must have a current NAEA Membership.
[If you need assistance checking your membership status, please contact NAEA Member Services at 800-299-8321 or Members@arteducators.org]
- Submission fee of $5.
- Limit ONE submission per member.
- Submission must be made digitally through the 2022 NAEA Member Exhibition ArtCall Portal.
- Each submission must be accompanied by an Artist’s Statement: In 50 words or less, describe your creative process, what inspired this artwork, or why you believe that art matters.
- 2-D and 3-D works of any media will be accepted.
- Images of work must be submitted as a JPEG or PDF file. Image minimum length on longest side: 540 pixels | Image maximum length on longest side: 4600 pixels.
HOW TO SUBMIT:
- Click the REGISTER button in the top right corner of this page to create an ArtCall profile.
If you've submitted to an NAEA exhibit through ArtCall in the past, log in with your existing ArtCall login credentials.
- Click the "New Submission" button.
- Enter your submission details and credit card payment information for the submission fee of $5
- Upload an image of your artwork.
- Receive a confirmation e-mail after you complete the submission process.
- Submission deadline: June 21, 2022 at 11:59pm Eastern Standard Time.
- Up to 75 works will be featured in the NAEA Virtual Gallery on the NAEA website, www.arteducators.org.
- Each submission will be reviewed in the five areas below by a select number of jurors and scored on a star rating scale of 1-5 stars (1 being the lowest and 5 being the highest). The total stars awarded by each juror will be averaged for an overall score value.
- Originality and Uniqueness
- Clarity and Meaning
- Innovation and Creativity
- Material Usage and Medium Application
- Quality and Craftsmanship
- Notification e-mails will be sent on Wednesday, July 6, 2022. Please add ArtCall.org to your safe senders or check spam folder that day.
Contact Scott Russell, NAEA Gallery Project Coordinator at email@example.com